Beef and Cheese Molcajete
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
— Mike Hernandez
For the Molcajete:
- 1/2 pound beef tenderloin tips, small bite-sized
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Cattle Drive®
- 1/4 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®
- 1/2 pound Panela cheese, cut into cubes
- corn or canola oil for frying the cheese
- 2 cups guacamole
- tortilla chips
- flour tortillas, cilantro, onion, salsas, etc. for garnish
LET’S GET COOKING
Add the beef, oil, and Casa M Spice Co® blends to a mixing bowl and mix well to evenly coat the beef.
Preheat your Air Fryer to 400°F. Cook the beef to your preferred temperature. Typically this is 5-7 minutes.
While the beef is cooking, fry the cubed cheese. When it's finished, strain it and put it onto paper towels to drain.
Into the center of a molcajete (or a large, wide bowl) spoon all the guacamole in a mound in the middle.
When the beef is cooked remove it from the air fryer and layer it onto the mound of guacamole in the molcajete.
Place the fried cheese around the beef in a semi-circle leaving room for some tortilla chips on one side.
Garnish with cilantro, onions, etc. and serve with tortillas and salsas.