Last Updated: August 22, 2018
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Through any mobile and desktop applications that you may download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site. or
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
- any third party [(including our affiliates and subsidiaries)], including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website]
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our Site, we may also collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect Device Informationusing the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site
We may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain personal information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and/or bank account information or other types of payment information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Finally, we may collect your name, physical address, email address and/or other personally identifiable information or identifiers for purposes of our newsletters, events, announcements and other forms of marketing done by Casa M Spice Co.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
How we use your Personal Information depends on the nature of the information.
We use the Order Informationthat we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use your Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you have signed up to the Casa M email list, you may also use your information to send you coupons, newsletters, information about events, or other updates and news from Casa M Spice Co!
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described herein. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. And, we use a third party Merchant Card processor to process credit card transactions for Orders on the Site, which third party merchant processor must access your Personal Information in order to process Orders that you have placed with us.
We may disclose aggregated information to third parties about our users, which information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Casa M Spice Co’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Casa M Spice Co about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to and/or not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Casa M Spice Co, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page, if you have one. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. For instance, any personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and any payment transactions will be encrypted by our third party merchant processor.
However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to any part of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to us on the Site or process any Order through the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features or sign up/register to enter your information into our email lists on the Site. If you are under the age of 13, do not make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACYRIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link in the Site or by sending an email to the email address set forth in the Contact Us section below, or by writing us at the address set forth in the Contact Us section below.
Casa M Spice Company, LLC
c/o Privacy Compliance Officer
3501 Chimney Rock Dr.
Flower Mound TX 75022