Chile con Queso
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
For the Queso:
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 pound American yellow cheese
- 1 pounds sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 7-oz can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 7-oz can jalapeños, drained, chopped (and use to adjust heat level to the desired point)
- 1 Tablespoon Casa M Spice Co® Uncontrolled Chain Reaction®
LET’S GET COOKING
Pour milk into a nonstick pot and heat over medium heat until hot.
Add cheeses, stirring as you go. Heat until mixture is thick.
Add chopped chiles, jalapeños and diced tomatoes. Stir well.
Add Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction. Stir well.
Heat to serving temperature and serve with corn chips.
Reheat in the microwave as needed.