Pancetta Mexican Street Corn
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
For the Corn:
- 4 ounces uncured pancetta, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon cotija cheese, freshly grated
- 1 green onion stalk, chopped
- parsley, chopped and added to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Uncontrolled Chain Reaction®
LET’S GET COOKING
In a skillet, cook the pancetta (no oil) until browned. Be careful not to burn it otherwise you won’t taste the pancetta’s flavor. Set aside.
In a cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat then add the corn kernels. Spread in an even layer and cook for 10 minutes, stir frequently. Cook longer if you’d prefer it more charred and browned.
Once cooked, place into a bowl, add mayonnaise, cotija cheese and Casa M Spice Co® Uncontrolled Chain Reaction.
Top with green onion, parsley and pancetta. Enjoy!