Pescado al Ajillo (Mexican Garlic Fish)
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
— Mike Hernandez
For the Fish:
- 2 white fish fillets (cod, tilapia, grouper, haddock, snapper, catfish, etc.)
- juice of one lime
- Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction® to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Pulling It All Together:
- 2 Tablespoons Casa M Spice Co® Hooked®
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 3 Tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped finely for garnish
LET’S GET COOKING
Season the fish with lime juice, salt, pepper, and Casa M Spice Co™️ Chain Reaction® on both sides.
In a nonstick skillet, over medium heat, add oil.
Cook garlic, stirring frequently, until they are lightly golden. If you overcook, the garlic will become bitter so be sure to watch it while it cooks.
Remove garlic from skillet and set aside.
Add fish to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Once done, remove from skillet. Top with garlic and chopped parsley. Serve with desired sides.