Sopa de Fideo (Noodle Soup)
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
For the Soup:
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 oz bacon, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 poblano chile, seeded, cut into strips, and diced
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, cut into strips, and diced
- 2 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®
- 2 14 oz cans tomato sauce
- 6 cups chicken broth
Pulling It All Together:
- 2 8 oz bags fideo noodles
- cilantro, avocado, and sour cream for garnish
LET’S GET COOKING
In a large spup pot over high heat, add the olive oil and bacon and sautee until the bacon is browned. Add the onions, garlic, and the diced chiles and cook until the onions are translucent.
Add the tomato and Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction® and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the broth and bring to a boil. Add the noodles and reduce to medium and cook until the noodles are al dente.
Ladle soup into large bowls.
Garnish the soup with cilantro, cubed or sliced avocado, and a scoop of sour cream.