Corn on the Cob
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
For the Corn:
- 4 ears corn, peeled and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®
- 1 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Cattle Drive®
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish (optional)
LET’S GET COOKING
In a big pot add cool water about half way. Add corn, salt, and sugar. Once the water comes to a boil with the corn in it, time it for 8 minutes and remove corn.
While the corn cooks, melt the butter.
Once the butter melts, add Casa M Spice Co® Cattle Drive®, Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®, and lime juice. Mix well.
When corn is ready, pour butter mixture over corn, add more salt is desired and garnish with parsley.