As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
For the Pickles:
- 5 large dill pickles, cut into slices (good quality from the refrigerated section preferred)
- 1 cup flour, for dredging
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®
- Corn/Canola/Vegetable oil for frying
Pulling It All Together:
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Hooked
- 1 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Uncontrolled Chain Reaction®
LET’S GET COOKING
In a bowl or flat plate, mix flour and Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®. In another bowl, combine egg and milk. Whisk well.
Dip a batch of the sliced pickles in the milk batter and then dredge into the flour mixture until well coated. Set aside on to a plate.
When done dredging, fry in a skillet over medium high heat until golden.
In the meantime, in two separate dip bowls, let’s make our super easy dipping sauces. First, combine Ranch dressing and Casa M Spice Co® Uncontrolled Chain Reaction®. Mix well and its ready to serve. Second, combine sour cream and Casa M Spice Co® Hooked®. Mix well and its ready to serve.