Loaded Chicken Fajita Pizza
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
— Mike Hernandez
For the Pizza:
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into small chunks
- 1 Tablespoon Casa M Spice Co® Pecking Order®
- 12" precooked pizza crust
- 2 cups red salsa, chunky-style, mild or medium
- 1 cup Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked or canned, rinsed and drained
- cilantro, chopped for garnish (optional)
- sour cream, for garnish (optional)
LET’S GET COOKING
In a large skillet, over medium high heat, combine the lime juice, oil and garlic.
Season the chicken with a little Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction® and the Casa M Spice Co® Pecking Order®. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until it is no longer pink. About 8 minutes.
Once chicken is done, place on a cutting board and chop finely. Set aside.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet or a pizza pan.
Spread salsa over the pizza crust. Top with the chicken, red bell pepper, red onion, black beans and cheese in the order preferred.
Bake at 450°F for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and ingredients are heated through.
Top with desired garnishes.