Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
This recipe melds the classic flavors of garlic and rosemary with the lightly sweet, smoky and earthy heat flavors of Casa M Spice Co® Whole Hog® seasoning. The resulting rich savory flavors, especially when caramelized over an open flame, are to die for.
Pork tenderloin is wonderfully versatile. Cooked on the grill, sautéed in a pan, or baked in the oven, each method lends a special touch to the dish. To try baking it, we recommend leaving the tenderloin whole, then placing in a 400ᴼ oven for about 40 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 155˚F-160˚F.
We served ours over a bed of mashed potatoes, but these work great with any other side. Try with roasted veggies, over rice, or sliced into strips and served over a green salad.
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
FOR THE TENDERLOIN
- 2 Pork tenderloins (usually 2 come in one pack)
- 2 Tablespoons Casa M Spice Co® Whole Hog
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (if sautéing in a pan)
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
Pork tenderloin is wonderfully versatile. Cooked on the grill, sautéed in a pan, or baked in the oven, each method lends a special touch to the dish.- Mike Hernandez
LET’S GET COOKING
In a small bowl, mix 3 Tablespoons olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and Casa M Spice Co® Whole Hog® seasoning.
Lay the tenderloin in a shallow pan and spread the olive oil mixture over it. Marinate for at least 4 hours if possible.
When ready, heat grill to 400ᴼ or heat 2 Tablespoons oil in a grill pan over medium high heat.
While heating the grill, slice pork tenderloins into 1 ½ inch medallions.
Grill or sauté each side for about 4 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve over rice, potatoes, vegetables or a green salad.
- This can also be baked in the oven. Leave the tenderloin whole and bake it at 400ᴼ for about 40 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 155˚F-160˚F. Let rest for about 5 minutes after retrieving it from the oven, then slice before serving.