Beef Plantain Cups
As always, from our table to yours... #SpiceConfidently #EssenceOfFlavor #ChemistryInTheKitchen #CasaMSpice
For the Cups:
- 1 pound ground beef (85%)
- 1 teaspoon corn or canola oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped/li>
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped/li>
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Casa M Spice Co® Cattle Drive®
- 1 teaspoon Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction®
- 24 count Goya frozen plantain cups
LET’S GET COOKING
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions, peppers. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
Add the ground beef and mix well.
Add Casa M Spice Co® Cattle Drive®. Continue to mix well.
Once cooked through, add salt and taste. Add more if desired.
Fry the plantain cups, let cool one minute and fill with beef mixture.
Garnish with cilantro.